Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Me First

Me first. No me first. No.

This is my blog. Welcome. Sit down. This is my chance to abandon myself to the lie of language. Who knows though? I might just smash it all up next to itself and watch it give to you. Not a good chance though. At least we will have records of what I lied about. And perhaps if you've heard the ways in which I cover myself over enough times, you might get a glimpse at the lie you associate with that which I really am and feel.

With this in mind, I am going to France in two days. Who knows what that means? I don't. But I will be there, moving through space like I do here. And as the planets shift around us and stars blow up, I will be lying in a different city, a different language, and a different bed (actually, just a bed).

Inspiration come over me and Jesus give me strength. The demons are a watchin' and they want to see me die/eat/faint.

No comments: